Helping kidney patients live their best life
"Kidney patients deserve better care. We created this company to achieve that."
CEO & Co-Founder, Oska Health
We - the founders of Oska - have all experienced the complex care of kidney patients first hand.
We have been working for the biggest kidney care providers in the world and know where the problems are. The current approach requires a rethink.
We have seen the reality of dialysis in clinics and understand the impact it has on patients’ lives.
Often they wished they acted earlier to protect their kidneys.
It's time for change
Evidence shows that complications caused by kidney disease are often preventable if people receive the right support and change their health behaviour.
Patients are lacking the support at home to deal with their complex disease and initiate kidney protecting lifestyle changes.
It's time to fix kidney care.
It's time for Oska.
"What I like most about working at Oska is our mission of helping people and working in a team that is totally behind it."
CPO & Co-Founder
CEO & Co-FounderLinkedIn
Niklas has 10 years in kidney care and building and leading high-performance digital teams. In his last position he was the Director Digital Products at Fresenius Medical Care. Niklas found three companies and holds an Executive MBA of the University of St. Gallen.
CPO & Co-FounderLinkedIn
Claudia has more than 20 years experience in London's startup and tech scene. She is an experienced product leader combining strategy, human-centred design and tech. In her last position Claudia was the Product Lead ustwo, one of London’s most renowned product studios.
Dr. Malte Waldeck
CFO/COO & Co-FounderLinkedIn
Malte has more than 8 years experience in the kidney care industry. In his previous positions he was Chief Investment Officer of the Dmed Healthcare Group, and M&A Director at DaVita Kidney Care. Malte holds a Ph.D. of the RWTH Aachen and started his career in investment banking at Bankhaus Metzler.
Jamie has more than 20 years of software development experience in the London tech scene. He is a sesoned team leader, mentor, and hands-on executer. In he previous position Jamie was Lead Software Engineer at Bulb Energy, London.
Backed by industry-leading doctors
Prof. Dr. Christoph Wanner
- Professor at the University Hospital Würzburg, Germany
- Member of the Executive Committee of “Kidney Disease: Improving Global Outcomes”
- Ex. Chairman of the Registry of the European Renal Registry Association (ERO-EDTA)
- Member of the Advisory Board “European Renal Best Practice”
Prof. Dr. Jürgen Wagner
- Professor at the University of Heidelberg
- Former Chief Medical Officer of B.Braun and Head of Medical Affairs at Amgen
- Extensive experience in the medical technology industry
- Provides team from day one with valuable medical and strategic advice
Dr. Anh-Thu Hentschel
- Specialist for internal medicine in the nephrology section of the 2nd Medical Clinic at the Carl-Thiem-Klinikum Cottbus (academic teaching hospital of the Berlin Charité)
- Guides the team on day-to-day medical decisions